JOB SUMMARY: This position assists staff in Corporate Office and remote locations with technical support of desktop computers, applications and related technology. Support includes specifications, installation and testing of computer systems and peripherals within established guidelines. Employee will also assist in the maintenance and testing of network servers, and associated equipment.
- Assist staff with the ongoing usability of desktop computers, peripheral equipment and software.
- Support Windows Active Directory.
- Work with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems.
- Ensure desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, file servers, email servers, application servers and administrative systems.
- Work with procurement to purchase hardware and software.
- Orders computer supplies
- Maintain telephone system
- Performs related work: the duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to that position.
KEY COMPETENCIES/QUALIFYING EXPERIENCE:
- Experience supporting Windows Active directory, desktop/laptop PCs
- Experience installing software, patches, updates on Desktops, Laptops, Servers
- Experience troubleshooting CISCO networks.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Be prepared to work extended hours
DISCLAIMER: This document outlines the duties required for the position to indicate the level of responsibility and accountability. It is not a comprehensive or exhaustive list and the manager may vary duties from time to time which do not change the general character of the job or the level of responsibility entailed.
Click to download: Application Form